Is your machine getting old?
Is the machine worn out and no longer a pleasure to work on? We recommend a complete overhaul of your Kellenberger machine at our Romanshorn plant.
Depending on the machine type, all relevant parts of the machine will be replaced. We would be pleased to prepare a specific offer for you.
— Marco BRÜLLMANN | Engineer —
Total revision of Kellenberger cylindrical grinding machines
The following Protokoll of a conventional cylindrical grinding machine serves as an indication of the work we carry out.
- Sandblasting of all painted parts
- Manual scraping of the guideways according to the original gauge
- Reworking of all turning and support surfaces
- Replacing all wearing parts of the machine
Workpiece spindle and workpiece spindle bearing
Tailstock sleeve and bearing
Adjusting spindle and spindle nut of the grinding slide
Electrical installation in the machine stand
All bearings and seals
- Revision of the hydraulic system
- Re-painting according to customer specifications
- Design of the machine
- Setting and adjustment of various machine parameters
Hydro-dynamic grinding spindle bearings
Scraping center height for external and internal machining
- Grinding of the upper and lower table
- Acceptance loops
- Geometry acceptance according to Kellenberger test report
The machine meets all accuracy requirements of a new machine and is again in mint condition.
We provide a 1 year warranty on all work performed and all parts.
Duration of the revision
approx. 12 weeks in our Romanshorn plant